job summary: Summary
- Design, develop, enhance, test, support, maintain and debug software applications that support client facing web applications
- Utilize latest development technologies to solve for business requirements, Responsive Web Design, and ADA (American Disabilities Act) compliance
- Provide strategic technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives and technology stack
- Guide onshore and offshore development resources on day to day tasks such as design discussions, code review etc.
- Represent technical team in SDLC for Agile methodologies
- Collaborate with external programming teams to deliver software on time and within budget.
- Monitor and enhance the stability and performance of the existing applications
location: Pennington, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $57 - 67 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Resource is required to be on the assignment for the required hours as specified in the job description. Forty hours per week is the expectation in the absence of specified hours.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential components of the position; therefore, unexcused absences and tardiness could result in dismissal. 10 + years. Responsible for translating the requirements created by functional analysts into the architecture for that solution and describing it through the set of architecture and design documents.
- Those documents are then used by the rest of the development team to implement the solution. The process of defining architecture by the Solutions Architect often involves selection of the most appropriate technology for the problem being solved, impact assessment as well as technical and operational feasibility.
- Also, responsible for developing the high-level strategy to solve business problems. Ensure solutions adhere to enterprise standards. May be aligned to an applications or a technology stack.
qualifications: Required Skills
- .Net Framework 4.0, C#, ASP.Net, ASP.NET MVC, Visual Studio 2013/2015
- HTML/XHTML, HTML 5, CSS
- Ajax, MS Ajax Library, Ajax Control Toolkit
- Handlebar, AngularJS, UI Testing tools like Jasmine, Selenium
- JSON, JSONP, XML/XSL, Web-services
- Fiddler, Firebug, Poster, IE Developer Tools
skills: Desired Skills
- Design and architecture experience
- Online trade experience, financial domain experience
- ADA and Responsive Web Design.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.