job summary: Job description
Randstad Technologies is currently looking for a Desktop Specialist II to perform a variety of project tasks and Exercise judgment and decision making in the diagnosis and resolution of computer hardware and software problems. This position requires good communications skills with the ability to work with users diplomatically and skillfully.
location: Broomfield, Colorado
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Exercise judgment and decision making in the diagnosis and resolution of computer hardware and software problems.
- Solve computer workstation problems following established policies and procedures.
- Maintain appropriate documentation records (both hardcopy and on-line).
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 6 years or more related experience or a related 2-year technical degree and 4 years or more related experience.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Bachelor's or Master's, may substitute for two years of related experience. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
skills: Special Requirements
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between campuses and other possible locations may be required.
Successful applicant for this position must be eligible to obtain a DoD clearance or government customer access to classified/sensitive material. A current DoD clearance is not required to be eligible for this position, however the successful applicant will be required to obtain a DoD clearance or government customer access within a reasonable time after the offer is extended and must be able to maintain the applicable clearance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.