Client is looking for one as more of a lead and one as more of a strong developer.
We need two very core Java/J2EE skills coupled with strong ETL skills. The current teams mainly are strong Java folks but the team is moving to ETL/BI and need people with strengths in this as well. Strong Oracle or other db technology is a must.
location: Pennington, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $63 - 73 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Secondary Skill Set
Tertiary Skill Set
Dev - BI/ETL
a. Hands-on Core Java 8, Spring framework, XML, JSON
b. Strong experience with databases (relational/document) including advanced NoSQL databases
c. Strong Experience building distributed, scalable, event driven complex enterprise applications
d. Strong technical and analytical skills with ability to trouble shoot and analyze complex technical issues
e. Large scale technical delivery experience
skills: Desired Skills
1. Experience with Service oriented architecture and microservices/modular technology
2. Experience with shell scripting, Linux, JBoss or Tomcat
3. Experience with web services development and REST interfaces
4. Experience with Build, integration, testing tools (maven, Jenkins, DevOps, git, Junit, mockito)
5. Experience working in an Agile Environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.