Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Project Coordinator to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Pasadena, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Pasadena, California
job type: Contract
salary: $21.51 - 24.20 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
Provides technical and administrative support to project manager(s). Formats documentation, including creation of templates and shell files. Creations Adobe files and CDs as necessary. Uses variety of software tools sufficiently to support all aspects of the project. Responsible for final assembly and quality of printed materials. Assists with logistics for arranging off-site and department meetings. Assists in maintenance of libraries, databases and graphic management logs. Assists with development of general graphic designs to enhance technical documents. Expert knowledge of MS Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio. Ability to resolve problems without delay and/or to seek managerial intervention and operate under stressful, time-sensitive deadlines.
- They will be working with space planning, office administration logistics, and providing administrative support to the Director of Facilities.
- Minimum five (5) years of administrative and executive assistant experience with increasing levels of scope and discretion.
- Some college experience
- Uses intermediate to advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel and/or PowerPoint) to create more difficult presentation materials with graphs/illustrations, and proofreads content for accuracy and the company established formatting.
- Experience Level: 3+ years of direct relevant experience.
- Education Required: High School Diploma
- Uses advanced verbal and written communication skills to compose more complex, detailed correspondence and reports, recommends updates to department/functions, and represents dept/function.
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to coordinate and provide support to an executive with a highly dynamic/complex role at the company
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful and independently make key decisions.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.