Application Support Manager 4 year of progressive roles managing IT service delivery and management for a global organization. This role is looking for a support inidividual who has extensive background overseeing onshore and offshore providers in an agile enviroment.
Duration: 12-24 months
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 4pm
education: High School
This individual performs advanced troubleshooting at the application level. Using his/her prior developer expertise, he/she will identify the area of fault (code, environment, or configuration) and guide the appropriate team in constructing and implementing the fix.
The Service Manager is individually responsible for delivering technical diagnosis and solution prescription within his/her specific technology expertise and assigned applications.
At least 2 years prior experience with troubleshooting at the application level. Working knowledge of the specific technology/tools/applications relevant to both the particular focus area and to a customer service environment.
Excellent verbal and written communications and ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
Strong background with hands on and management experience for application support efforts.
- Cloud based implementations
- Integration efforts
- SQL Server / SSRS and Azure
skills: Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in planning and executing projects to deliver Technology solutions including the following areas:
- Agile methods (Scrum, etc.) and establishing optimal flow (Kanban, etc.);
- Microsoft based technologies including SQL Server, SSRS, Azure, etc.;
- Development of new business capabilities using technology;
- Cloud-based implementations and upgrades;
- Continuous Integration and DevOps;
- IT Service Management industry leading practices (ITIL);
- SDLC Methodology;
- Operations Control Quality and Process Improvement Systems (ISO 9000, SEI CMM, Six Sigma);
- Technical security standards such as ISO 27001;
- Team and resource management including formal coaching.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.