Our client is seeking a passionate and talented UX Designer to join their Design Team that is passionate about building world-class enterprise solutions. They are on a mission to equip their employees with productive tools that innovate the way they do business to deliver amazing client experiences. Proven/Previous success has come from a design-driven focus while tearing down silos and collaborating with employees from all areas of the company. SUMMARY:
As a UX Designer on the Design Team, you will work with the Director of Design, application developers, data developers, and project managers to create productive business solutions. You will identify opportunities for improvement, mature ideas, advocate for employee needs, and champion design from research through product delivery. Design at our client, is a human-centered approach focused on curious research and passionate problem solving. Design solutions are negotiated out of user needs, data insights, business goals, and industry standards.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Focus on both attention to detail and high-level strategy thinking.
- Love being the champion for business workflow and solution improvements.
- Feel comfortable presenting designs and explaining decisions.
- Be a great storyteller who can tailor communication with users, developers, or executives.
- Have exceptional time management abilities to juggle many different projects at once.
- Aid in creating enterprise solutions of the highest quality with a focus on productivity increases.
- Interview employees and brainstorm with them on innovative ways to improve their workflows.
- Be an advocate of user needs through product development.
- Champion design standards for consistent experiences across solutions.
- Work with users utilizing various fidelity design tools such as whiteboards, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Negotiate requirements among different stakeholders.
- Constantly find ways to improve design and development practices.
- Portfolio of design work demonstrating involvement at all phases of product lifecycles.
- Understanding of research techniques.
- Knowledge of design best practices and trends.
- Ability to break complex problems into simple and elegant solutions.
- Positive, proactive, and helpful attitude with an ability to motivate others.
- 1-2 years of experience design work.
- Information architecture and object oriented design experience.
- 3+ years of experience design work.
- Desktop application and mobile development experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.