Our client in Jacksonville, FL is looking for a IT Developer
to join their growing team. This is an onsite opportunity in Jacksonville. Sponsorship is not available.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
IT Developer is enthusiastic and creative resource who is driven to produce great software solutions. They will be part of highly professional and winning IT teams delivering state of the art IT solutions to the business problems.
- Execute project using Agile and/or Waterfall SDLC methodologies.
- Work on programming assignments under supervision of seasoned developers
- Participate and contribute to overall solutions by collaborating with analysts, developers, project managers and business partners
- Learn new technologies and apply the knowledge to complete assignments
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve process
- Assist in resolving internal/external inquiries related to input/output requirements, intended usage, strategic planning, and alignment of these elements to internal checks, controls, and quality assurance
- Participate in team efforts to standardize process
- Assist with data file analysis
- Contribute to the upkeep and consistency of internal documentation related to issues, resolutions, usage topics, and training
- Other duties may be assigned
Must have 2 - 5 years min of previous experience.
- Experience with web and native application development
- Experience with REST services development
- Experience with HTML and frameworks such as REACT, Express, Angular etc.
- Manipulate data from various sources / formats e.g. flat files, relational databases, non-relational databases, XML, JSON, etc.
- Positive and consultative demeanor with strong work ethic and the ability to interact with technical and non-technical resources using excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent follow-up and customer service skills
- Must be open to possible off-hour on-call support in the future
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.