job summary: Summary:
- 7 - 10 years. Develops, enhances, tests, supports, maintains and debugs software applications that support business units or support functions. A senior member of the technical team responsible for assisting senior business leaders and management.
- May provide strategic technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Utilizes in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives and business system requirements to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Leads or has responsibility for estimation of effort for software application for one or more programmers. Coordinates collaboration with external programming teams to deliver software on time and within budget. Provides feedback and technical guidance to project managers on issues of critical importance to achieving business objectives. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $47 - 57 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- work closely with team members to design, develop and deliver sophisticated, internally hosted dashboards to present data for monitoring performance metrics.
- Below is the skill set that we are looking for:
- Onshore (Charlotte)
- Skillset: Strong UI development side, Good UX/design as well
qualifications: Required Skills
- Expert Level Knowledge of HTML
- Expert Level Knowledge of Java
- Experience with CSS PreProcessors
- Must have the ability to work in a team.
- Must be able to help communicate ideas and best practices to more junior developers.
- Must be able to collaborate with wider groups on standards and best practices.
skills: Desired Skills
- Expert Level of SCSS & OOCSS
- Experience with React, Polymer, and Angular
- Experience with JAVA/JEE, JSP, Servlet
- Experience with Jquery, Bootstrap, KendoUI
- Experience with UI Build Frameworks (NPM, Grunt, GULP)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.