The manager is looking for an IT Project Manager that has good experience working in an Agile Environment. The team would also consider Junior Scrum Master or Release Management candidates Position Summary
- Experienced Project Manager that is comfortable working in a fast paced technology organization and interacting cross functional or interdepartmental teams to deliver critical change initiatives.
- This position is responsible for project managing end to end projects from inception to implementation that achieve business strategy and objectives.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $52 - 62 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Required Skills
- Excellent project management skills, and an proficient understanding of software development methodologies such as Agile, RAD, and Waterfall
- Ability to manage complex project(s) simultaneously in a fast paced, matrixed environment with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem solving skills, excellent analytical and presentation skills; ability to synthesize complex data into actionable presentations / reports and communicate technical concepts to nontechnical clients
- Self motivation, self direction, organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities without sacrificing quality or timelines
- Excellent communication, influencing and facilitation skills with experience communicating to senior executives, managers and business partners
- Demonstrated ability to influence, negotiate, and drive teams to results
- Accounting kground and/or financial services experience preferred
- Experience running projects in an agile Scrum environment is strongly preferred.
skills: Desired Skills
- Accountable for the change and project management processes that support the project in accordance with the Enterprise Change Standards
- Responsible for endtoend QA and UAT of the software; coordinating releases, working with testers and users to gather artifacts
- Communicates project statues, updates, and tracking issues, vertically and horizontally across project stakeholders, partners and teams
- Working knowledge of agile methodology tools such as JIRA, Rally
- Financial services, specifically, consumer experience and strong understanding of the products and services and of the payments network industry is preferred
- Experience with Enterprise Change and Project Management tools and processes is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.