A client of ours in San Antonio, TX is looking for an Junior Exchange Messaging Specialist for a 12 month + contract opportunity.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- The candidate will also be responsible for interfacing with the Helpdesk and end user support in order to insure that the group is performing effectively and providing service to our business users.
- The Messaging & Mobile Services Team is a 7x24x365 organization with follow-the-sun worldwide coverage.
- Additional responsibilities are:
- Upgrade, retire or expand existing servers
- Deploy Software upgrades & patches
- Email Recovery
- Configuration and deployment of new applications or SPAM-Filter rules.
- Migration of Exchange Mailboxes and Archives on-premise, as well as migration to O365 Exchange Online.
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in messaging, specifically working with Exchange 2003, 2010 and 2016, and Active Directory in a multi-site global environment. Windows Server 2008R2 to Windows Server 2012 required.
- Hands-on working knowledge Exchange 2010 (EMC & EMS), PowerShell is required.
- Experience with Cisco IronPort and Lync 2013 are pluses.
- Must have a positive attitude
- Be a team player
- Reliable and dependable
- Leadership/ management skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.