Our client is seeking a Performance Engineer for a 6 month contract with possible extensions.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Plans and implements enterprise Voice networks and related hardware and software.
- Designs and documents Voice architecture.
- Performs assessments on existing technologies to determine performance and capacity gaps.
- Provides recommendations to optimize voice infrastructure.
- Tests and tunes voice devices and systems for optimal performance.
- Programs voice systems as required. Implements voice communications technologies.
- Manages voice services from planning phase through implementation.
- Excellent communication both verbally and written
- Experience with Voice networks
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Ability to work on site
- Configuration / design of dial & routing plans
- Cisco CUBE & SIP infrastructure
- SIP carrier experience for voice architecture
- Jabber deployment
- Multi-cluster contact center exp/exposure
- CTI application integration
- NICE call recording
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.