job summary: IT Project Manager
- Performs project management responsibilities relating to technology implementations, upgrades, conversion and recovery. Responsible for managing a team assigned to a specific initiative or portion of a larger project. Typically focuses on completing subtasks or smaller projects that support larger initiatives.
- Responsible for meeting project deadlines and producing deliverables. Manages to timelines and communicates project status and has matrix management responsibility. Adjusts work assignments and plans based on shifting resources and priorities. Impact:
- Projects typically affect the outcome or timeliness of larger projects and may significantly affect the ability of a business unit or support function to operate effectively.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $43 - 53 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Creating project plans and milestones in partnership with the application development team.
- Ensuring alignment between technology schedules and broader program schedules.
- Creating and facilitating project routines to ensure project execution stays on track.
- Project communications both up and down the project structure.
- Coordination with scrum team facilitating the completion of project deliverables.
- Support and leadership of the Agile delivery process.
- Risk and issue identification, escalation and mitigation.
- Coordination across other technology project teams and project managers.
- Provide perspective to the team and keeps team focused on critical deliverables and tasks.
- 5-7 years of applicable experience with technology projects
- 4 year degree
- Solid skills in Excel and Word
- PMP Certification
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Experience with data/information technology projects.
- Agile Experience
- SAFe Agile Scrum Master Certification
- Learns Quickly, Adaptable and Comfortable in Grey Space
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.