job summary: Summary
- Highly skilled at creating detailed High/Low Level Designs from business requirements. Design call center desktop application software enhancements from business requirements for non resident contractors that support our business units. These applications may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $46 - 56 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Participates in design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. May lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
- May collaborate with external groups to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants.
qualifications: Required Skills
- Min. 10 years programming, BSCS or equivalent BS, min 2 yrs C#, SOAP, XML, VB6 / Looking for a team player with excellent design and documentation skills. Individual must be motivated and able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing and fast paced environment. Proficient in English.
skills: Desired Skills:
- SOAP, XP programming, T-SQL, PLSQL/ Work experience demonstrating CMM understanding and discipline.
- Six Sigma knowledge.
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.