Project Manager / Digital Project Manager
Minimum of 3 years experience managing projects across teams
Detail-oriented, problem solving, Type A personality
We are seeking a full time candidate to work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. We are open to a part time candidate if they agree to work a minimum of 30 hours per week.
location: Rolling Meadows, Illinois
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
We are looking for a project manager to work onsite in our Rolling Meadows location to assist with day to day management of our digital projects. This position requires someone who is organized, detail-oriented, comfortable holding meetings across multiple stakeholder groups and excellent with time management.
In this role, you will:
* Serve as the main point of contact to intake new website requests
* Convert requests into projects, and assign tasks within the project management tool.
* Work closely with managers of the copywriters, designers and developers to keep everyone aware of new projects and existing project status.
* Facilitate kickoff and status meetings to ensure that deliverables are on time and moving along in production.
* Create reports to share on status meetings
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing projects across teams
- Detail-oriented, problem solving, Type A personality
- General knowledge of project management principles / processes
- High level of confidence and responsibility to hold status meetings with large groups
- Working knowledge of PPT or Google Slides for updating presentations on project status
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Knowledge of various CMS systems and how they operate
- Light to moderate knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Light to moderate knowledge of SEO principles and practices
skills: Project Manager
Digital Project Manager
HTML and CSS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.