Java/J2EE Developer (UNIX/Weblogic-SOA)
ava/J2EE Developer (UNIX/Weblogic-SOA)
- Develop and test Java application software to modify existing architecture, or implement new architecture and make necessary changes to the system interfaces utilizing DevOps source and object code libraries and configuration management procedures.
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Work with business, understand the business ask in technical terms, design the solution and direct the team for robust solution.
- Enhance system architecture to improve automation, system performance and deployment model within Agile and DevOps environment.
- Analyze systems architecture, both backend and UI, relationship between various modules, and end-to-end solution using new technologies.
- Confirm to existing industry and Verizon security coding standards adhering to fortify scan and other security tool review requirements.
- Setup and integrate software applications and provide post-rollout application support.
- Collaborate with various teams to develop end to end business process to support the solutions.
- Evaluate solution alignment with the business and end user experience.
- Communicate the business value of technical solutions.
- 5+ years of experience with Weblogic/SOA on UNIX platform.
- 5+ years of experience with JDBC and Oracle DB/SQL.
- 4+ years of experience with XML/JSON and developing SOAP and REST services.
- Strong relational database design/development skills (SQL Server, PL/SQL, Oracle).
- Familiar with Eclipse and JUnit tools.
- Experience running application environments on Solaris / Linux OS.
- Architecture/Design experience (using patterns, multi-tiered, components-based), Software Engineering/Design (Using patterns, Object-Oriented), Framework Development, AWS, OCI.
- Web site security knowledge.
- Knowledge of industry secure coding standards to prevent common vulnerabilities such as SQL Injections, Cross Side Scripting, Open Redirect and other secure coding standards.
- Experience in Telecommunication projects esepcially in Access Ordering domain
- Agile software development practices.
- Experience with MVC based web frameworks & frontend frameworks such as Angular
- Asynchronous Web Design Patterns, AJAX, ASP.Net AJAX, JSON, jQuery, jQueryUI, WCF, ASMX.
- Industry related certifications.
- DevOps lifecycle experience.
- Experience with Git/BitBucket
skills: Java/J2EE Developer
Java / J2EE
object oriented programming
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.