job summary: Summary:
- The developer would be supporting DCRS Capture system development and maintenance.
- The developer would maintain existing DCRS systems, develop new components using Cognitive Capture.
- As a developer and the person should be able to independently analyze and gather requirement, estimate work , plan schedule, write unit test cases, document low level design specs coordinate with multiple teams, attend technical meetings, write and test code to satisfy both functional and performance requirements, provide deployment build and release documentation
location: Addison, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $63 - 73 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Knowledge of content repositories like Filenet P8/Documentum and OCR technologies.
- Worked in Agile development teams Familiar with source code & build management tool like GitBucket/Jerkins Familiarity on deploying applications on virtualized infrastructure Worked with Oracle Database Domain knowledge of document management
qualifications: Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years of Captiva experience
- 10+ years of experience as developer with 3+ years as Dev Lead in server side .NET technologies Recent experience in Content Management products like FileNet P8, Documentum. Solid experience in Logging, Caching, Transaction Management, Multi-Threading/Concurrency, Performance Tuning, and Monitoring aspects of the applications.
- Solid design documentation skills using UML and integration using .NET technologies. Understanding and usage of DevOps processes for the build and deployment.
- Good understanding of the document management standards, processes and technologies Excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.