job summary: Position Summary:
Scrum master role leading 1-2 agile teams responsible for delivering technology solutions in support of the legal department.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $63 - 73 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The Legal technology agile delivery teams have grown and will be in need of a new scrum master as we continue to deliver technology work in 2020.
qualifications: Required Skills:
- Provide Agile Coaching & Scrum Master expertise
- Must have proven Agile experience and a successful track record of enabling agile in large enterprises
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) certification/Lean Agile Scrum Master experience
- Experience mentoring fellow agile practitioners and technical staff with regards to Agile methodology and best practices
- Experience leveraging JIRA to manage Agile delivery
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
skills: Desired Skills:
- Prior experience in a large financial institution
- Experience in delivering technology that was developed internally
- Experience in delivering technology that is vendor provided
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.