job summary: Job Description:
Credit Center Test Lead/Coordinator Onshore Role delivering various Capabilities and Platform Enhancements. Candidate should have strong background in application testing with Credit business domain knowledge and proven experience in Agile methodology. Candidate should have either development or testing experience with with the nCino Client operating system for wholesale credit loan origination. Proven Test Automation experience using Cucumber Framework and Selenium automation tool. Excellent communication and inter-personal skills required to be a part of a fast paced Agile delivery team. Should possess 3+ years of hands-on experience of using the Jira tool.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Client is seeking a Test Lead / Coordinator.
- Testing Engineer that assists in the preparation and conduction of Quality Control and Quality Assurance for complex and large Technology Development projects within T&O and/or lines of business.
- Accountable for working as a member of a project team to develop and maintain test scripts including creation of Feature Files in Gherkin format to support test Automation Framework (Cucumber\Selenium)
- Execute test scripts, prepare execution reports and log defects
- Participates in the setup/definition of standard test environments, tests plans, and test scripts.
- Assists with modification of testing systems or tools to include assessment and decisioning around key test automation tools, utilities, and methods.
- Proficient and fully competent to work on all phases of QC/QA activities including thorough and detailed script analysis, requirement and design analysis, test scripting design and strategies/development.
- Assist senior staff, providing resolution to an assortment of problems of highly complex scope.
- Able to provide guidance to mid-level and junior-level resources, assist Leads and Managers, executive level presence and able to contribute to innovative ideas, etc.
qualifications: Required Skills
- 3+ years experience in using one or more SDLC tools Rally, JIRA or HP ALM
- Experience with the nCino Client operating system for wholesale credit loan origination
- Experience working in an Agile software delivery environment
- Experience working in the Client industry
- University Degree or equivalent work experience
- Hands-on experience with writing Feature Files in Gherkin format to support Test Automation projects
- Familiarity with automation frameworks (Cucumber, TestNG, etc.)
- Design and develop enterprise wide, re-usable testing productivity components and/or frameworks
- Experience in version control tools like Bitbucket, SVN, Perforce.
- Experience in build tools like Maven, ANT
- Experience with CI/CD and Jenkins
- Experience in working on project using matured Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies and models: i.e. Agile, Waterfall, Iterative, etc.
- QA Process/Methodology and Business acumen in technical development organization
skills: Desire Skills:
- MUST have a minimum of 3 years of development experience, preferably Java and should be able to code in Java.
- MUST have experience with test automation tools (Cucumber, Selenium)
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) software delivery methodology
- Hands-On knowledge in automation development, debugging and problem solving skills.
- Previous experience in implementing test automation development efforts in an Agile SCRUM development environment
- Strong communication, inter-personal & presentation skills.
- Working experience in a Global organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.