Service Desk Worker to join the desktop support and helpdesk team to support workers at a large organization. Looking for someone with solid communication and great personality.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: High School
- Enters tickets directly into tracking tool as warranted.
- Researches missing information and updates ticket with same.
- Reviews incoming calls and tickets for appropriate routing based on team, remote desktop, and/or technician visit.
- Tier 1 IT support troubleshooting for attempted first call resolution.
- Primary administrative interface for PSOM PennKey and Email Account management.
- Liaison with third party vendors and service providers.
- Answers customer questions as it relates to ticket status and scheduling.
- Updates tickets and assignments according to established procedures.
- Performs administrative tasks for assigned team(s), including parts ordering, ticket creation, and other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Provides coverage for other queues as assigned.
- Participates in projects as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Creates job-related documentation as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience utilizing scheduling products and/or MS Outlook calendars
- One or more years of experience in a related field or a combination of experience and education.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Proven customer service and communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of Penn Medicine personnel to include: IT management and technical staff, consulting staff, clinicians, clinical administrators, unit clerks, etc
skills: Basic troubleshooting in windows 7/8/10 and Mac
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.