Senior Network Architect is needed ... What you'll do:
- Primary responsibilities include performing project-based engineering, design, implementation and troubleshooting of network and security solutions.
- LAN and WAN routing and switching design, configuration and deployment in small to very large and complex Data Center/Office including Internet Edge architectures.
location: Burlington, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 190,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Provide technical leadership on complex projects and mentor teams of engineers.
- Develop comprehensive design documentation
- Must possess excellent troubleshooting skills
- Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness
qualifications: Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Require an active Cisco CCIE or Juniper JNCIE certificate or equivalent experience
- Sharp troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently
- Expert-level knowledge and experience with design, implementation and support of the following:
- Programmable Infrastructure (APIs, Scripting, PYTHON, Perl, JSON) strongly desired
- Complex routing and switching solutions ( using Juniper, Cisco, Arista) utilizing BGP, OSPF, ISIS VxLan , EVPN
- Cloud networking ( AWS or Azure )
- Next Generation Firewalls ( Palo Alto)
- DDoS mitigation platform Radware Defense Pro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.