We are looking for an experience Manager or Supervisor of Store Support to join our retail company. The Manager of Store Support will handle all application support of the 800+ store locations. This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking, global retail company and make an impact on the growth of the company and your career!
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 75 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Manage offshore support team to ensure timely support and improved performance to KPIs
Have a constant improvement mindset, recognizing issues and implementing process improvements to proactively resolve
Be able to work in a large organization, across multiple teams, thru various levels to get the job done
Revolutionize support delivery to the business - KPI driven, data, monitoring, etc...
Partner with the business to ensure support is being delivered appropriately
Manage projects are required / requested
Must have experience leading a store support team in retail technology specifically on the application side.
Must have experience working for an enterprise level retailer.
Must have a motivated, always improving work ethic.
- Manage the relationship with the stakeholders
- Experience with Point of Sales (POS) systems / applications.
- Proven track of hands-on experience with POS functionality
- Understanding of Store Infrastructure (basic or advanced)
- Advanced understanding of Helpdesk Store Support / proven ability to supervise
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the successful execution of projects
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders to ensure technical feasibility
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Effective communication: Email and Phone
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.