job summary: Randstad is looking for a Drafter in Nashville, TN
In response to requests from Sales/Service Departments, uses various computer applications to produce layouts and drawings of medical facilities showing equipment in appropriate locations, as well as electrical and support requirements.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Translates verbal and/or written instructions into drawings of medical equipment to be used for architectural layouts and site planning information.
- Performs various forms of site planning technical support, including answering questions from the field relative to drawings, site planning specifications, site research, or product research.
- Involved with selected field projects to gain insight into equipment installation and use, resulting in an improved understanding of drawing preparation.
1. Quality of Drawing Requests Completed (35%)
2. Quantity of Drawing Requests Completed (35%)
3. Job Knowledge and Technical Skills (10%)
4. Teamwork (10%)
5. Dependability (10%)
BA or BS degree; preferably related to engineering, architecture, biomedical field, or equivalent.
- Interpersonal/communication skills to communicate with a broad range of customers (both internal and external).
- Ability to translate customer requirements into technical specifications and plans.
- Demonstration of accountability and ownership of completed work.
Experience with computer aided drafting (CAD) and Revit applications, Windows applications and operating systems.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.