Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Sr. Analyst to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the San Diego, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Advises and recommends areas of program planning, business requirements management, budget execution and program coordination. Prepares needs assessment. Validates resource requirements and develops cost estimate models. Conducts and coordinates financial, product, market, operational, and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group. Interprets, evaluates, and interrelates research data, and develops integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making. Plans and coordinates the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required, and presents findings of studies to client committees. Provides consultative, advisory, technical, and staff support, as appropriate. Ability to use survey and market research methodologies, systems, and techniques.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $43.43 - 48.86 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develop an understanding of functional area business processes.
- Independently initiate, investigate, document, and analyze client requirements for projects.
- Utilize the project requirements to develop project plans.
- Participate in the analysis of client business processes and in the preparation of appropriate documentation to communicate and validate the information.
- Create process diagrams and gap analysis based on the discussions with the business.
- Participate in the analysis and definition of efficient, cost effective solutions that support client business products/processes and functional requirements.
- Evaluate process and initiative risks.
- Compile and present data to support analysis in a presentation/discussion to obtain stakeholder buy-in.
- Develop positive working relationships across business lines.
- Investigate process improvement opportunities and issue resolution using root cause analysis.
- Generate dashboards to report on status using various analytical tools.
- Manage resource schedules and tasks for certain staff, collaborating with their managers to ensure efficient workface management of team
- Bachelors in business, industrial engineering or industrial organization
- 6+ years of direct relevant experience.
- Sharepoint knowledge
- Data analytics
- Project management
- Critical thinking
- Team work/collaboration
- Communication (both written and verbal)
- Problem solving
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Workforce management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.