job summary: Summary:
- Responsible for the planning and execution of functional testing services. Should be a key individual contributor to Quality Assurance (QA) project teams within T&O. Works with project teams to ensure standard quality practices/processes are followed. Thoroughly analyzes requirements and comes up with scenarios and plan to implement the testing.
- Effectively coordinates the work with offshore team. Should be able to do multitasking, flexible to change the strategy and prioritize tasks. Identifies risks and outlines mitigation plan. Implements lessons learnt/best practices and looks to improve quality of the releases.
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- As a senior member of the technical staff, assists senior business and IT management in determining the direction of current and future developments in area of expertise. Utilizes in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives and business system requirements to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provides a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides feedback and technical guidance to project managers on issues of critical importance to achieving business objectives. Should be clearly recognized as a content expert by peers.
- 5 to 7 Years of total experience in test planning and execution
- Working Knowledge of Defect management process, Risk Framework and mitigation, and Enterprise Testing standards
- Expertise with QA Deliverables tool set (Quality Center, SharePoint, Microsoft Project/Excel)
- Experience with test automation tool set Selenium/QTP/Tosca
- Strong background in both Agile/Waterfall Methodologies
- Strong competency in requirement analysis, prioritize tasks, identify risks
- Strong SQL scripting / ETL testing skills, Web application testing experience
- Organized and able to Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, able to work independently
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with Onshore/Offshore model
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Communicates Effectively, builds relationships, Influences others
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changes
- Agile tools (Jira/Rally)
- Experience with Continuous Integration model
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.