Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented IT Program Manager to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Pleasanton, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
A program manager will manage Program. They manage a project utilizing proprietary process for Project Management. They also manage supply and demand to ensure adequate resources are available and delivery commitments are met. They act as the primary interface for the business partners and the initiative. They manage timelines, status reports and statistics.
location: Pleasanton, California
job type: Contract
salary: $57.06 - 64.19 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Conducts or oversees business-specific projects by applying deep expertise in subject area; promoting adherence to all procedures and policies; developing work plans to meet business priorities and deadlines; determining and carrying out processes and methodologies; coordinating and delegating resources to accomplish organizational goals; partnering internally and externally to make effective business decisions; solving complex problems; escalating issues or risks, as appropriate; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; evaluating recommendations made; and influencing the
- completion of project tasks by others
- Practices self-leadership and promotes learning in others by building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders; communicating information and providing advice to drive projects forward; influencing team members within assigned unit; listening and responding to, seeking, and addressing performance feedback; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; providing feedback to others, including upward feedback to leadership and mentoring junior team members; creating and executing plans to capitalize on strengths and improve opportunity areas; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback
- Leads multiple large-scale projects with full responsibility and accountability for the outcomes
- Develops, analyzes, and manages complex project plans which include schedule, and resource forecast
- Manages and monitors the program financials of multiple large projects
- Monitors and controls overall project performance and quality against plan and makes adjustments as needed
- Oversees project activities related to organizational change management (ex. development and execution of user adoption implementation, and training plans) as defined by the project
- Promotes adherence to established processes and policies (ex. SDLC including domain standards, Kaiser standards)
- Oversees allocation of resources, schedules, and task assignments to ensure proper project management practices are in place.
- Manages the work of large project teams by monitoring internal and external resources
- Leads others in requesting and managing internal and/ or external resources based on the alignment of team member skills and project demands
- Manages, monitors and mitigates project or component risks
- Monitors the compliance of project plans by ensuring team members follow policies and procedures
- Ensures the alignment, buy-in, engagement and support of diverse project stakeholders by building and maintaining relationships as well as communicating appropriately with internal customers, third party vendors, and business leadership
- Experience Level: 10+ Years
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Minimum 7 yrs exp managing project(s) using project life cycle methodologies (ex. SDLC, process management,organizational change
- Minimum 4 yrs exp implementing large,complex projects in a corporate environment
- Minimum 4 yrs exp leading project teams
- Minimum 7 yrs exp managing project budgets
- Preferred Experience: PMP or equivalent certification.
- Ensures success of project by identifying and working closely with the right stakeholders based on their level of influence and decision making
- Provides insight to key stakeholders and project sponsors by developing project goals, setting the prioritization of deliverables, discussing involvement of business processes (ex. project change management, communication) and facilitating decisions necessary for project delivery
- Communicates tough issues to stakeholders and keeps an independent opinion
- Participates in contract negotiations with service vendors and reviews project invoices submitted by vendor for accuracy.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.