job summary: Technical Project Manager Needed in Bothell, WA-Contract to Hire In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead predictable and flawless execution of Projects and Initiatives. The End to End (E2E) Project Manager is a critical role in the Program Management Office (PMO) delivering consistent on-time, on-quality, on-budget results across the North America Market transformation roadmap.
location: Bothell, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Formulating the project plan, in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management; specifies the manning of the project, resources required, anticipated costs, risk assessment and quality standards to be used.
- Controlling the project budget and project progress, evaluates all project initiatives as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value, takes corrective actions when necessary and generates adequate reporting.
- Leading the E2E Transformation project, within the project budget and program strategy, in terms of quality, money, time, information and organization, monitoring progress and managing external resources.
- Actively evaluating project for opportunities to improve performance; continuously monitors risk and mitigates as appropriate.
- Directing project team members and provide them operational guidance throughout the project, both technically and organizationally.
- Ensuring team members adhere to internal policies and procedures.
qualifications: To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor of Science in business or engineering field of study
- MBA or relevant business experience preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of experience successfully leading complex projects and initiatives using a structured approach (e.g. PMP, Prince2, SAFE/Agile)
- PMI PMP certification preferred
- Experience with and applying Change Management methodology in projects is desired
- Lean Six Sigma / Continuous Improvement experience desired
- Experience in all phases of development, launch, and maintenance including voice of customer, requirements generation, design controls, verification, validation, usability, process validation, service, and support-readiness
- Demonstrated project management experience within Service or Commercial Operations
- Demonstrated competence forming, organizing, and leading teams from concept through launch
- Data-driven decision-making and the ability to move teams through vague and complex situations
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.