Our Fortune Top 50 Company is looking or a BI Developer to join their team. This is an opportunity to create solutions and programs that can truly make a difference at one of America's leading health benefits companies.
location: Miami, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 82,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
-Responsible for participating in all phases of the design and development life cycle of analytic applications and reporting tools, utilizing various customer BI technology platforms.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Develops relationships with the business to better understand business requirements.
- Conducts preliminary business and IT review of manual processes and prepares groundwork for potential automation.
- Assess, communicates and coordinates production release notifications to users.
- Coordinates communication between Operations and IT regarding systems availability including impact and timeline.
- Develops knowledge in change request process and develops exhibits and other materials, under supervision.
- Assists in documenting limited business and technical requirements and coding of system components.
- Assists in developing limited business and technical requirements under the direction of the team lead.
- Assists with coding of system components and developing unit test plans.
- Assists with pilots for Business Intelligence tool upgrades, innovative tool evaluations, and configuration of metadata for Business Intelligence tools.
qualifications: BI Developer I:
Requires BA/BS degree in related field or technical institute training, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Experience with one database, one language and one business application is required. BI Developer II:
Requires BA/BS degree in related field or technical institute training; 1 or more years experience; experience on one platform; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Multi database, multi language or multi business application preferred.
skills: -Any experience in any program language, 3-5 years experience creating dashboards.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.