We are seeking an IT Project Manager to join an exciting team in the Pittsburgh area. Applicants should be well versed with the SDLC as well as PMBOK concepts.
location: Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Lead the creation of project management plans that clearly define the project scope, assumptions, risks and overall project approach
- Responsible for managing activities from planning to closure for one or more projects.
- Assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority to project personnel.
- Drive compliance with the IT Quality processes and SDLC process
- Communicate project and program status to project stakeholders as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree or comparable experience
- 7+ years of documented Project Management experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to understand and communicate complex business and technical documentation
- Strong organizational and leadership ability
- Project Management - PMBOK & PMP preferred
- PPM tools
- Microsoft Office suite including MS Project & Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.