As a trusted IT adviser, we are seeking an Azure DevOps Engineer to join our client in the Atlanta area. Our client is a develops enterprise-class, web-based software solutions that help clients manage their businesses with greater insight, efficiency and assurance.They have a unique opportunity to operate like an entrepreneurial product company, building new, greenfield software products while being part of a larger organization with in-house expertise and a broad base of established clients.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Major projects include: Development of custom software solutions in Azure for clients such as U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
Environment is fully scaled Agile and 100% in the cloud (Azure)
Tech stack is fully Microsoft from the OS to the cloud.
MUST be an Azure SME
Top 4 must have skills:
1. Azure Portal Management - Infrastructure
2. Azure DevOps
4. Network Management (VNETS) - Azure Virtual Network
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a technical field
- Must have in-depth knowledge on Azure architecture.
- Must have experience in Azure Resource Manager (ARM).
- Must have experience with Visual Studio Team Services in Scrum environment.
- Must have hands-on experience in a Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) environment.
- Experience with Automated Build Testing, Pipeline Templates, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Storage Manager (Blob), Git Repositories and Powershell are required.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS and SQL.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Ability to collaborate in remote-work environment.
- Team spirit
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.