Our Fortune 25 client is looking for a driven leader to come in and support their Salesforce Product team! If you think you are a great fit for this rapidly growing organization and are interested in Leading a Salesforce Product Team, please apply today!
location: Wayne, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Under the direction of the IT Product Tribe Lead, the IT Product Lead - Manager is responsible for supporting the products defined in their product area. This role has overall accountability for defining the product(s) and ensuring that the product services are delivered in accordance with business priorities, business goals, and customer requirements to meet or exceed expectations and ensuring service levels are met. The IT Product Lead - Manager will collaborate with business resources to consistently evaluate the value being delivered by the products while driving continuous improvement of the products offerings. This role will establish product plans, technical roadmaps, and collaborate with business and IT leaders on the long-term strategies to maintain and enhancement the product(s).
The IT Product Lead - Manager is expected to demonstrate general knowledge and capabilities in all areas of the operating model and application lifecycle management. This role will provide coaching and guidance to a cross-functional team and must have a general understanding of product design, product ownership, continuous delivery, lean practices, agile practices and execution, operations, and development/engineering. This role is accountable for maintaining service costing and resources budgets for their product(s). This role supports highly complex business processes that require cross-team support outside of their immediate product team and will require managing and leveraging resources from architecture, release/change management, infrastructure, network, and other systems in support of their product.
- Plans for future changes to the product(s) to meet customer and business priorities needs
- Works collaboratively with others: product owners, customer relationship managers and capacity planners to forecast demand
- Partners with IT and business leaders to define opportunities to identify and prioritize items based on business needs and timetables
- Maintains liaison relationship with business partners and IT partners to provide effective technical solutions
- Oversees the development of metrics that are aligned to and support the established business Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for product
- Oversees the development of and negotiates service-level agreements (SLAs) and
- Working with financial analysts, analyzes the costs associated with delivering the product and identifying opportunities for improvement
- May perform profit and loss analysis
- Responsible for the human resource management of the cross-functional product team members
qualifications: What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or another related field, or equivalent work experience
- Preferably 5+ years in Information Technology in progressive levels of responsibility and leadership
- High level understanding of several components of IT such as: Product Management, Technical Architecture, Business Analysis, Testing or Operations and Support.
- Some budgetary responsibility preferred
- Salesforce.com product lead experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills, including the ability to respond well under pressure
- Leadership qualities
- Commitment and passion for their role
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.