Entry-Level/Junior Project Analyst
Randstad Technologies is seeking a recent graduate or someone with 1-2 years' working experience for a contracting position here in Atlanta.
As a Project Analyst, you will be responsible for providing direct support to strategic and cross-departmental initiatives that add value to the organization. This role will assist with the project management lifecycle and proactively carries out project support functions for the IS/IT department.
For more information or if you wish to apply directly, please contact Brittany.Coleman@randstadusa.com.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 27 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Organize and facilitate inter-team meetings to consolidate knowledge from multiple subject matter experts
- Obtain business requirements from internal customers and accurately communicate these objectives to the development team
- Informally and formally meet to answer development team questions
- Write and distribute documentation to describe requirements for future development
- Continually prioritize project tasks to focus on the most impactful changes
- Monitor and communicate team progress to the necessary stakeholders
- Act as the intermediary between groups to ensure all information flow is accounted for in one central location
- Simultaneously supports the entire project management cycle of multiple projects.
- Fully understand business objectives to be able to assist in User Acceptance Testing.
- Schedule and lead daily scrum meetings, sprint planning, and conditions review with development team.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, a focus on engineering, finance, business, or related field preferred
- 1+ years' experience within a business, consulting, or analytical role preferred; a focus on engineering, finance, management, information systems and/or business related field preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred; proficiency in Excel, Project, and Visio a plus
skills: - Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers/ Gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services/ Acts with customers in mind/ Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
- Written Communications: Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles/ Can get messages across that have the desired effect
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.