The IT Project Manager leads IT related projects including SDLC, process reengineering, and packaged software implementations. They will need the ability to form strong relationships and communicate with a wide variety of internal and external resources. They must also exhibit leadership skills and be able to indirectly manage resources. The IT Project Manager owns delivery of project scope, schedule, budget and delivery.
***This is not a Senior Project Manager role. Targeting a mid-level Project Manager with 4-5 years of experience***
location: Brandon, Florida
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Key Responsibilities Include:
- Direct involvement in multiple concurrent project efforts of various sizes.
- Manage day-to-day issues assess impacts to scope, schedule, quality and cost.
- Identify and secure resources required to execute the plan.
- Create and maintain project plans to accomplish stated goals or produce the products required working within constraints such as time, cost and quality.
- Facilitate the creation and documentation of project requirements, business cases, and executive summaries.
- Identify, log, analyze and manage project issues and risks.
- Proactively address deviations from project plans or schedules and keep all participants on track.
- Provide executive level project status summaries.
- Facilitate project meetings, including the creation of agendas, preparation of materials, and documentation of meeting minutes and results.
- Vendor solicitation and selection management including Request for Proposal (RFP) package creation.
- Effectively use the tools required for managing projects.
- Define and review project scope and successfully plan and track execution.
- Work closely with all project stakeholder groups to coordinate project milestones.
- Understand and translate cross-team dependencies into actionable plans.
- Provide weekly status reports on project progress for project stakeholders and IT Leadership.
- Work with multiple stakeholders in the Business and IT to meet the desired objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Formal project management training and certification a plus.
skills: Strong IT Project Management experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.