Sr. Full Stack Developer
We are looking for skilled and versatile full-stack developer to join us at Atlanta office. The role involves building applications for a high profile federal project that promises to revolutionize an area of construction cost engineering by providing unprecedented market insight in a timely manner. You will be coding component application and presentation
layers of our enterprise platform, working closely within a small team of solutions architects, database architects and developers.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
responsibilities: Key Responsibilities:
- We are currently managing our client's content and are involved in all aspects of development from the ingestion of data to providing a slick User Experience to access it.
- Big data is cool, but building effective user experience around it is an incredible challenge. We're looking to build applications that will help our clients to discover insights from the data.
- The work will involve working on greenfield web applications and APIs and includes involvement in all aspects of the project life cycle.
- Alongside other team members, the successful candidate will liaise with the client to identify requirements and feedback on progress.
- Must be an enthusiastic developer that loves coding and has an eye for detail, who is passionate about user experience.
- Web or graphic design background.
- Proficiency using Git and/or Github.
- Experience in server administration using tools like IIS, nginx.
- Experience working in a micro-service based architecture.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and Entity Framework.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Application Services (Web App, Service Fabric, etc.)
- Significant commercial experience delivering projects with Agile methodologies.
- Customer Orientation - The ability to support both internal and external customers to help them achieve their objectives without compromising the company's interests and engendering this culture throughout the Customer Success team.
- Analysis - The ability to gather relevant information, reason from cause to effect and generate effective solutions to commercial issues - taking into account variables and implications.
- Decisiveness - The willingness to make decisions once a situation or problem has been analyzed, based upon a judgement of the best solution.
- Listening and Responding - The ability to actively listen to others, understand their feelings, needs and points of view and then to respond appropriately.
- Professional Knowledge - The ability and motivation to apply and develop one's own professional and technical knowledge and to share this expertise with others.
- Communication - The ability to speak and write so as to be clearly understood by others, using appropriate vocabulary, grammar and style. Excellent presentation skills, suitably adapted and targeted to the audience.
- Change Management/Adaptability - The ability to maintain effectiveness in a rapidly changing environment and the willingness to respond quickly and positively to change.
- Business Awareness - An understanding of the processes and issues relevant to one's job. This ranges from job knowledge to an appreciation of complex internal and external business issues / trends.
- People Development - The willingness and ability to help others develop appropriate knowledge, skills and attitudes through objective setting, coaching, training and the provision of constructive feedback.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.