Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Senior Production Analyst to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Portland, OR area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Provides analysis to develop, design, implement, maintain and support new/existing product system administration both internally and with external vendors. Work includes responding to end user/client problems/issues/requests within the application/system, performing data and job management, supporting connectivity and interfacing issues, and researching/remediation of data and technical issues. Position includes: analytical research and critical thinking, 1st tier support, issue management, job scheduling, interface and job monitoring, system report review and issue resolution, user access administration and SOX control management, data support such as database configuration, queries and reporting, recommending/designing/developing solutions, analyzing efficiencies, conducting/supporting functional testing.
location: Portland, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $44.66 - 50.24 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Monitors, supports and maintains day-to-day existing functionality/programs/performs system analysis and troubleshooting to resolve end-user/clients data and technical issues
- Participates in/performs intermediate system analysis and troubleshooting to implement new functionality/programs/applications
- Researches, configures, tests and implements new functionality/programs/applications to support a business need
- Coordinates and works with experienced stakeholders on troubleshooting issues of intermediate to advanced complexity and contributes to system design solutions
- Grants end-users access to systems and allocates the appropriate system security levels based on requests, approvals per SOX guidelines
- Participates in testing of system functionality to ensure user acceptance
- Performs intermediate analysis/support using databases and data reporting tools
- Ability to access data via VB, SQL , DB2 and SAS
- Monitors, develops, maintains, and manages reports, including ad hoc reports
- Data analysis and support of key department deliverables (e.g. EOCs and ID Cards)
- Helps design, develop, and implement new and improved processes, and tools and system enhancements
- Serves as a link between the business users and IT technical support team
- Participates on projects as assigned
- Prepares training materials and communication updates and conducts training.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree Required
- 5-10 years of the above relevant work experience in areas such as business systems analysis, systems support, data analysis/reporting or administration
- Experience with PeopleSoft HRMS required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong problem solving and diagnostic skills required
- Strong detail and quality orientation essential
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing environments & priorities required
- Self-motivated team player who can work independently with some management direction and who can work collaboratively with various stakeholders is required
- Proficiency in data management, analysis and reporting tools, e.g. MS Access, DB2, VB, SAS preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, advanced Excel skills preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.