Randstad Technologies is seeking a C# .NET Web Application Developer for an opportunity in Olathe, KS.
location: Kansas City, Missouri
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Assist the web application development team on a financial services organization's website
- 3+ years of C# .Net web application development experience and strong knowledge of .Net platform, ActiveX, and DLL
- 3+ years of development experience of MVC, API, web service and SQL Server development
- Strong knowledge of web service with development experience
- Good working experience of Unit Test in VS2013 or later
- Ability to establish good working relationships with a diverse group of individuals across the organization
- Ability to work with various both IT and business teams
- Individual must be self-motivated and proactive with excellent interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with websites, software applications, databases, and networking.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle methodologies and Agile project management processes.
- Ability to assist in constructing and reviewing requirements.
- Financial Services Experience is a Plus
- Professional with Associates degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft products: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Banking experience preferred
- Experience with Performance Testing
- Experience with automated testing tools
- Experience supporting software in the financial services industry
- Experience with bug tracking and problem reporting software
- Solid skills interpreting and developing test scripts (use case scenarios).
- Ability to maintain documentation and process models.
- Strong analytic skills to perform manual testing of software applications
- Demonstrate ability to communicate clearly & effectively with multiple technical & non-technical groups, verbal and written
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.