job summary: Summary:
- Experience in working on extra-large databases like data ware house involving millions of rows transformation
- Prior experience in MuleSoft API creation and maintenance , Prior experience in Java projects new and maintenance with Spring Framework
location: Pennington, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 68 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Performance tuning to load/manipulate huge datasets daily using ETL frameworks
- Experience in identifying data anomalies/data patterns in huge data sets to maintain data quality and to resolve production issues (L3 support)
- Good analytical skills with critical thinking to ensure all assumptions, constraints, behaviours are well thought through and have good communication skills
- Experience in working with confidential data elements to provide data security and encryption.
- Prior Agile development experience
- Hands on knowledge of table partitioning, analytical functions, regular expressions, VPD, autonomous transactions, dynamic SQL, file read/write.
- Having good knowledge Unix commands and Unix shell scripting to support the application
- Experience in Linux server build/maintenance to host the large application, storage appliances.
- Knowledge of NDM , SFTP, SSH key pairing
- Hands on with Job scheduler like Autosys and source control such as SVN, TFS etc
- Must have executed projects from scratch i.e. starting from requirement gathering to production deployment and handover
- Must be good in building/adhering to project plans.
- Domain knowledge of Corporate HR/Finance data of financial institution preferable.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.