BR&CM Program Analyst #5725
Business Resilience & Continuity Management (BR&CM) Program Analyst Job Holder: New role
Reports To: BR&CM Global Lead
Purpose of the job
Act as assistant to the BR&CM Global Lead in the overall development, administration, and maturing of the department and continued development and implementation of all systems, procedures, training, and services.
location: Andover, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 61 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
o Assists in the development and implementation of processes, policies and procedures for business continuity, emergency management, contingency planning and crisis management program elements.
o Assists in the development and maintenance of BR&CM Organizational Resilience Lifecycle (ORL) execution and training schedules for all BCM program areas, and project implementation plans for these events.
o Manages efficient and effective usage of BR&CM Tools (e.g. SharePoint, templates, tools, document management, etc.)
o Recommends programmatic improvements and changes to BR&CM Global Lead
o Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new BR&CM intranet based products based on client requirements.
o Visual design, permissions, site structure, and general document management of BR&CM Intranet presence and repository.
o Performs installation, configuration, and maintenance of technologies, software and solutions following established procedures and change control standards.
o Implementation of workflows as well as development of Business Resilience & Continuity Management dashboards.
o Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions
Reporting to Business Resilience & Continuity Management, Global Leader
Working with: The Business Resilience & Continuity Management (BR&CM) Office, Andover Ma.
- Contributing to the function of global business resilience & continuity management.
- International contact with Business Area Practitioners.
Measures of achievement
- Positive feedback from Business Resilience & Continuity Management, Global Leader
- Positive feedback other Practitioners and business stakeholders
- BR&CM intranet site, social media platforms, BR&CM tools, assets, templates, etc., maintained and updated on an on-going basis
- KPIs based on BR&CM project targets and milestones
- Effective reporting to Business Resilience & Continuity Management, Global Leader
Indicative Experience, Qualifications and abilities
- 3 or more years of professional experience, preferably working within distributed and cross-functional team environments
- Experience governing content for web content management systems, especially intranet sites (e.g. SharePoint, Compass, Unily)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office products, such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, including MS Project
skills: Strong technical, analytical, organizational, oral and written communication, planning and problem-solving / troubleshooting skills
- Ability to write business requirements and functional specifications
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple, competing, frequently changing time-sensitive deadlines and priorities
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Strong understanding of documentation processes and workflows
- Process-oriented, always looking for more efficient ways to execute
- Excellent time management, estimation and communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.