location: Quincy, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Required Skills:
- Strong experience with Oracle WebLogic Server (Enterprise Edition) 11g and 12c Administration
- Good experience with any Identity, authentication and authorization systems.
- Experience in securely handling PHI data and infrastructure hosting PHI.
- Experience with design, installation configuration, testing, migration and implementation of Oracle Weblogic and IBM MQ on Linux, AIX, and Windows platforms.
- Strong knowledge of J2EE Architecture, Weblogic Application server, Apache WebServer
- Detailed understanding of Weblogic Application Server Clustering for High Availability
- Understanding of foreign JMS concepts and Connection Factories
- Installation and management of security certificates
- Scripting skills to automate jobs using WLST scripting
- Good understanding and experience with various operating systems (Linux, AIX, Windows etc.)
- Good understanding and experience with network infrastructure for e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, Firewall, router, load balancer etc.
- Independent, confident, self-learning and proactive approach to troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Monitor infrastructure capacity. Provide capacity analysis and recommend J2EE, Database, and OS turning and upgrade recommendations
- Perform related duties as required and provide off-hours support for Middleware related issues.
- Provide training to colleagues and Participate in Disaster Recovery efforts
- Support the implementation of EHS performance SLAs through support of volume/stress testing and capacity management
- Implement automation of systems administration and software migration for QA and Production
- Develop relationships with QA and development organizations and establish application turnover procedures and process enhancements
- Provide architecture and configuration recommendations to ensure deployed environments are WebLogic best practice and J2EE compliant
- Provide technical assistance to agency users and other agency personnel throughout the Commonwealth on technical, professional and/or administrative matters
- Evaluate other Oracle and IBM tools, and support them as necessary
- Troubleshooting issues in various environments
- Available for off-hour deployments and provide 24x7 on-call production support on a rotation basis
- 7+ years of IT experience with at least 4+ years of Weblogic administration
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
- Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or computer science preferred.
- Preferred: Certification in J2EE Application servers and AWS hosting.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.