Sr. Integration Developer
job summary: Job Description
Randstad Technologies is currently recruiting for a Sr. Integration Developer. The Sr. Integration Developer will analyze, develop and implement structure design of the businesses current and future internal software applications. This role will ensure system integrations are appropriately designed to support the ever-changing business environment and that all developments of internal applications are aligned with proper data integration needs requirements, and are within appropriate internal security and quality standards.
location: Fort Collins, Colorado
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Ability to administer and configure TIBCO software products under various platforms
- Responsible for ensuring security, performance, manageability, quality, scalability and consistency of the integration architecture across the systems
- Analyze, design, and implement integrations for on-premises and cloud solutions
- Promote data integration technology adoption across the enterprise with a developing team. This includes leading and teaching others through doing, knowledge sharing, mentoring and training; documenting guidelines, best practices and lessons learned; and, participating in architecture reviews and code inspection sessions
- Collaborate with colleagues and subject matter experts to create end to end detailed integration solutions
- Support and maintain a positive safety culture by following all safety policies and procedures and actively contributing to a safe working environment
- Bachelor's degree required. A minimum of eight year's experience in lieu of a degree may be considered.
- Minimum four years of previous development specific experience required. A minimum of five years of previous experience in software architecture or development preferred.
- Expertise with cloud technology integration.
- Well versed in Integration architecture and integration solutions.
skills: Special Requirements
The successful candidate will have experience developing integration tool sets, along with serving as an active team player and subject matter expert for Data Integration on various projects. Strong strategic thinking capabilities, high motivation, and the ability to deliver projects on time in a fast paced, continuously changing environment, are all critical to your success in this role.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.