Our Client is looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company that is a leader in their industry.
location: Rockaway, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Develop and maintain core internal design standards across a broad spectrum of markets, device types and interfaces;
- Evangelize the value of user-centered design approaches to both internal employees and clients alike
- Responsible for the oversight & execution of strong interaction design & visual design principles across multiple projects
- Facilitate dialogue around end-user requirements and business requirements
- Lead and collaborate with a multi-disciplinary design team for user experience planning & development
- Low and High fidelity prototyping, storyboards, user personal development
- Provide leadership, feedback and insight to the product and development teams
- Refine and reinforce UCD methodologies.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative user research; drive innovative solution within platform constraints & technical limitations
- Develop interaction models and conceptual frameworks
- 7+ Years of UI/UX design experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience leading the design process with external and internal stakeholders
- Experience with user center design methodologies
- Ability to create and maintain design standards across a range of device types and interfaces
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.