Candidate will help lead the design, development and maintenance of our iOS apps. Our current app has over 1 million daily active users and we are constantly striving to improve our next generation of phone and tablet apps, this is where we need you to help us.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Strong Design and programming skills(Swift and Objective-C)
- Familiarity with latest SDKs, APIs, beta tools, and SwiftUI
- Familiarity with Xcode, networking and instuments debugging tools and automated testing frameworks
- Commercial Software development experience and published examples of mobile applications in the iOS market
- Experience working along side other mobile app developers leading/influencing platform decisions and have good experience in mobile app optimization
- Delivering across entire app life cycle - concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
skills: You will join our mobile team and will work very closely with the development/engineering teams responsible for our website, as well as our Product and Testing teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.