- As a company whose primary focus is on the well-being of its members, the health insurance group is dedicated to shifting perceptions of the health insurance industry. We believe our role goes beyond that of a provider to that of a well-being partner who will empower customers to live a life that's healthy, active, and rewarding.
- Against that backdrop, this is building a best-in-class Engagement Marketing and Data Analytics organization to provide a deeper understanding of consumers and health insurance members. This group leads member strategies that more effectively engage and retain members. To assist in developing and implementing personalized, consumer-centric experiences, we are seeking a Consultant, Member Strategy Adoption. This position will focus on driving enterprise adoption of building member strategies and a consumer centric approach, leveraging consumer analytics in order to develop insights for member engagement strategies, highly effective communication campaigns, member journeys, and programs to improve customer engagement, retention, and health outcomes. To be successful, this role requires strong health care and marketing acumen, experience in business/marketing analysis and intelligence, an innovative and entrepreneurial mind, and strong thought partnership. The creation and execution of effective strategies is highly dependent on driving thought leadership and change management that will foster the creation of a member-centric strategy community and enterprise.
- Are you ready to create something that will have a lasting impact on how a major healthcare company does business?
- Engagement Marketing and Data Analytics organization is doing just that - and more. If you have excelled in your career in a consumer centric marketing role, we would like to talk with you.
location: Louisville, Kentucky
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- The Engagement Marketing and Data Analytics Center of Excellence provide the business with a deeper understanding of consumers and members.
- The Consultant, Member Strategy Adoption will analyze and communicate consumer insights so that the Member Strategy lead will be able to develop highly targeted plans for improving engagement, member-centricity and business performance.
The Consultant, Member Strategy Adoption will work to do the following:
- Develop a working knowledge of the company, its products, the healthcare industry, and the regulatory agencies that govern us in order to support the development of strategies.
- Participate in the cross-functional, collaborative eco-system between key business partners, including member strategy teams, marketers, and business owners, in order to develop consumer-centric strategies that drive value to the member and the business.
- Develop framework/model for managing member cohorts. Operationalize and activate the model through a series of tests aligned with various areas of the business.
- Development of an In-Take Management Member Strategy System
- Creation and Management of Stakeholder Analysis across several LOB functions.
- Participate in the build and implementation of marketing strategies
- Leverage analytical insights to inform/design cohort specific experiences and learning agendas
- Curate and maintain tools that enable Member Strategy and business partners, including website, training materials, snapshots, strategy plans, etc
- Create leadership/executive presentations that communicate opportunities and progress.
- Promote the expanded adoption of segmentation and consumer-centric strategies to internal customers.
- Build standardized member strategy reporting, annual and quarterly
Our Ideal Candidate
- The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's degree
- 3 - 5+ years of marketing/business intelligence and analysis and analytically-driven consumer marketing environments, or industry experience in building consumer profiles and leveraging data to drive customer insights in Healthcare or such consumer-focused industries as Hospitality, Travel, Telecom, or Financial Services.
skills: Base Experience/Role Essentials
- Master deep understanding of member segments to build a relevant consumer experience while maximizing results.
- Strong, demonstrated skills measuring marketing campaigns and developing insights from analysis, both quantitative and qualitative
- Strong, demonstrated strategic, analytical thinking and consulting skills; organized and detail-oriented
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of business, marketing strategy, lead generation, digital marketing, and content marketing
- Enthusiasm and motivation essential; Ability to think proactively and creatively; A confident change-agent; Strong selling and presentation skills (oral and written)
- Ability to lead and influence business colleagues
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment, drive decision making, navigate the organization, and build strong relationships
- Ability to lead, influence, and collaborate in a cross-functional environment including to senior leadership
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects, keep them moving and bring to successful fruition
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal; strong inter-personal skills; able to communicate at all levels of an organization
- Familiar with ground-level development/start-ups; Has experience in building as she/he goes and quickly course correct, if necessary
- Establish self as connective innovator that drives and manages organizational change by tapping into the knowledge and creativity of teams across the organization.
- Ability to identify financial drivers, create financial models and business cases, define and communicate cost and benefit
- You will report to the Senior Member Strategy Consultant. This area is under the leadership of the Director of Member Engagement Marketing and the office of the Chief Consumer Officer.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.