Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Big Data/ETL Developer to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Beaverton, OR area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Beaverton, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $46.23 - 52.01 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
Develop Data Integration Interfaces using Big Data and ETL tools and technologies. Works with Technical Lead; Assists with data load related architecture and technical design; Develops ETL mappings; Development and maintenance of database systems to extract, cleanse, transform, load and maintain data; Ensures compliance with industry best practices; Performs code review; Coordinates and develops process automation/job scheduling; Perform testing, code review; Performs defect analysis.
- Overall IT experience in Data Warehouse/Big Data/BI tools and technologies 10+
- High School Diploma Required
- Experience with ETL design using tools Informatica, Talend, etc. 6+
- Experience in developing code around Hadoop with Oozy, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, HBase, Avro, Parquet, Spark, NiFi 1+
- Experience in working with JIRA/Git/Bitbucket/JUNIT and other code management toolsets 2+
- Experience in languages like: Java, Scala, Python - any one is fine 2+
- Healthcare Domain knowledge Preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.