job summary: Pega Niche Skills Required Skills:
- Experience in leading system analysis and design with various platform and technologies . 7-1- years Pega Developer; certification required
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Skilled in Object Oriented Programming and have hands-on experience
- developing enterprise applications
- Strong understanding of Pega methodologies (including Agile Scrum).
location: Addison, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $63 - 73 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Experience with full lifecycle Pega implementations (preferably in Pega 7).
- Understanding of various Pega Rules Ex: UI, Activities and Flows,
- Declaratives, Decision, Validation, Reports, Correspondences
- Experience working under Agile methodology
- Ability to work independently and as a part of the team
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to adapt to a
- changing environment.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent required
- Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and
- analytical analysis
- High performance and standards as demonstrated by academic or
- previous job experience
- Effective collaborator with both non-technical and technical team
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.