Randstad Technologies is seeking a SharePoint Developer/Designer
with 4 to 6+ years of experience with SharePoint in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications. Candidate should have experience with SharePoint 2013 technologies.
location: Reston, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Must be able to assist in design and development reviews.
Should be comfortable with direct communication with all levels of technical and business resources.
***An active, TS/SCI clearance
is required to be eligible for this role. Required Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of the .NET framework (C#) and associated technologies.
- Exposure to SharePoint 2013.
- Familiar with SharePoint 2010/2013 Business Intelligence Center capabilities.
- Experience with CSS, html, bootstrap
- Good fundamental and hands on knowledge of PHP, MS SQL Server and/or Oracle is a plus.
- Familiarity with the Linux OS is a plus.
- Development skills with an understanding of Web Services architecture and design.
- Strong analytical skills and good problem solving skills.
- Experience gathering user requirements and writing design documents.
- Ability to understand the "big picture" and to identify and resolve key issues.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and commitment.
- BS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Active TS/SCI clearance required in order to qualify for this position
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.