Operations Center Technician I
Randstad Technologies is looking for Operations Technician I.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Model ethical behavior and execute job responsibilities in accordance with Citizens core values, ethics, and information protection policies.
· Follow established and documented procedures to monitor system outages and generalized system performance.
· Provide next path escalation of issues in an accurate and timely manner for all production incidents, both internally and externally with a strong focus on customer service.
· Facilitate triage and verification of all escalated problems.
· Minimize disruption by facilitating communication between impacted parties.
· Schedule implementation meetings with appropriate parties; may serve as meeting facilitator and record key action items; distribute these to appropriate team leads.
· Follow up and provide required documentation of issues through resolution.
· Work with internal teams to maintain, develop, and improve operational processes and procedures with the goal of improved TOC customer service.
Knowledge of various user application packages.
· Knowledge and experience of specific operating systems, networks and platforms.
· Skill in oral and written communications.
· Skill in solving complex problems quickly.
· Recognized expertise in troubleshooting and problem resolution.
· Demonstrated customer service orientation.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively with customers and technical staff to resolve problems.
skills: REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Associate's Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or related field OR 2 years of relevant experience OR a combination of education and relevant work experience equivalent to 2 years.
· 1 or more years of experience in customer service/ support.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or related field
· 4 years of relevant experience OR a combination of education and relevant work experience equivalent to 4 years.
· ITIL Foundation certified.
· Effective presentation skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.