Capital Markets IT Business Analyst
Looking for Technical Business Analyst with previous experience in the financial services field, preferably within the institutional business.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Liaison between Tech Teams and Business Stakeholders
- Creating and executing project plans including experience in managing budgets for applications and projects
- Understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Minimum 5-10 years working in a large & complex environment - In-depth knowledge of and experience delivering projects using agile principles and techniques.
- Strong Business Analysts Skills - Requirement Gathering | Documenting | Build Functional Specification Documents
- Excellent relationship management, communication, teamwork, and influence skills; ability to operate at senior levels in both written and verbal communications interacting professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple processes: Candidate can manage time sensitive issues, prioritize multiple processes and projects and articulate thought process for decision-making
- Experience managing and working with vendors (outside companies developing applications)
- Excellent written communication skills and spoken English: Candidate must be able to provide the development and QA Teams with clear, concise written business requirements
skills: - Technical capabilities: Candidate must be versed in technical concepts to be able to understand implementation details, including working knowledge of relational databases as well as have moderate SQL skills to self-sufficiently query and analyse data
- Proficient with MS Office applications: Excel, MS Project, Visio, Word, and PowerPoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.