We are looking for a Software Engineer with 7+ years experience. The candidate should have strong technical, verbal and written communication skills, and be prepared to make an immediate impact within our team.
location: Horsham, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $49.50 - 61.75 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Be a part of the QA architecture team that will design and implementation the highly sophisticated test automation framework and automated tests.
- Use your technical expertise and development skills to help implement the automation framework, develop related tools and scripts, integrate the system and tools with a continuous integration system.
- Constantly evaluate the test automation strategy and approach to identify areas of improvement (i.e. test automation frameworks, dynamic data collection methodologies, coding standards, components and object repository methods, etc.)
- Write and execute ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development), Selenium, and Java/Cucumber.
- Engineer solutions that collect and report test results through various metrics reporting tools
- Participate in all phases of product development lifecycle.
- Manage test data and utilize test data management technologies
- Develop, implement and maintain quality and test procedures, processes and best practices for QA.
- Mentor and direct other testers in automation principles
- Share and communicate ideas both verbally and in writing to staff, business sponsors, managers, and technical resources in clear, concise language that is appropriate to the target audience
- Participate in communities of practice to share knowledge, learn, and innovate
- Research and implement tools that support delivery
- Identify test automation opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Contribute to test automation scripting standards and best practices.
- Understand SOA Reference Architecture.
- Develop automation scripts and participate in peer reviews.
- Conduct tests, document and analyze test results and present findings to project teams.
- Work with development teams to instill testability into development practices.
- Communicate timely status, including any potential risks/issues to the appropriate teams to ensure completion of all deliverables within schedule, budget and quality constraints.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- 7+ years of experience developing test automation or combination of development and test experience using Selenium Webdriver, JUnit, TestNG or similar tools
- Experience evaluating software architectures and designs to identify potential quality, performance and scalability weaknesses or limitations and developing an automated test regimen to fully exercise these suspect areas
- Good knowledge of relational database and SQL
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools such as Jenkins and Maven.
- Hands-on experience with Intellij or other IDE development tools
- Experience with version control such as Git and Github.
- Strong command over some of the programming languages such as,Java, Java Script, Python.
- In depth knowledge of SOA frameworks, processes, strategies, and approaches
- Demonstrated experience in XML, XSD, XPath, MQ, Topics, HTTP, HTTPS, JSON
- Agile/Scrum methodology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.