Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Intermediate DevOps Engineer to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Oakland, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Oakland, California
job type: Contract
salary: $46.23 - 52.01 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Supporting the servers, application's availability for the Iaas and Paas environments. This may include working with various KPIT partners to support the server patching, security updates, software renewals , user access to various applications and working with the DBA teams as the request arises.
- Support, enhance and maintain the Devops pipelines with the available tools like Jenkins and shared libraries.
- Collaboratively work with scrum development, product owners teams to support the delivery of the project and help in resolving any technical blockers related to the environment and provide resolution in the given time. Learn together and mentor teams with the best practices.
- 5+ years relevant experience required.
- B.S in Computer Science required.
- Good knowledge and working experience on various Operating systems like Window's, Linux, Unix and tools use to support daily reporting and documentation. Working knowledge on both platforms, Windows and Linux, are required.
- Experience building pipelines for Iaas and Paas environments using Cloud bees Jenkins, Groovy ,Python script, Chef, GitHub,
- SonarQube, Selenium, Nexus, JFrog and Whitehat. These are the tools KP is using, so candidate must have some of these tools required.
- Working understanding of data center based and cloud Infrastructure components. Design and deploy applications effectively using the best of the best platforms. Cloud platform experience required.
- Good understanding of cloud platform's and its services- highly preferred.
- Must be able to troubleshoot environment issues and provide resolutions wherever required in the given timeframe.
- Experience working in a team and demonstrates good knowledge of team work.Good listener and communicator i.e ability to listen to and actually hear what others are saying and relay information using visually and verbally.
- Ability to use knowledge to find answers to pressing problems and formulate workable solutions.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.