This is a direct hire full time role.
To avoid delays in having your resume reviewed please forward directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. As a qualified applicant I will respond to you same business day. Technical Network Engineering Trainer TYPE: Direct Hire | Full Time | Permanent LOCATION: Anaheim, CA (92805) - Good Relocation Package SALARY: $130,000 - $160,000
location: Anaheim, California
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The Technical Network Engineering Trainer is responsible for conducting internal and external technical training on networking concepts, network design, and support for professional audio-video applications over network infrastructures.
This includes creation and delivery of technical training content. You must be now or have recent experience as a Senior Network Engineer. We will consider candidates who have not held Trainer titles if you have mentored or trained Network Engineers in a lead role
qualifications: Job Qualifications:
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting network infrastructures with a preference for individuals with Multicast experience.
- Knowledge of best practices regarding network design, as well as knowledge of network topologies, network protocols, QoS, routing and switching protocols.
- A recognized industry certification that supports the representation of depth of knowledge and experience in routing and switching such as CCNA, CCNP, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security, Juniper JNCIP-ENT or equivalent.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
skills: Please review skills required under Qualifications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.